Intel LGA 1151 ATX motherboard with OptiMem II, DDR4 4266 MHz, Dual M.2, HDMI, Intel Optane memory ready, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.1 Gen 2
- OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Enhanced power solution: Premium components provide better power efficiency
- UEFI BIOS: New UEFI options include a search function that allows you to find settings easily
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and AIO pump, via Fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- Ultrafast connectivity: Dual native M.2 and NVMe PCIe RAID support for lightning-fast storage speeds
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection
Dressed in professional attire, the Prime Z390 series caters to daily users and content creators with well-rounded specs and features. Combining the benefits of the latest processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, Prime Z390 provides a wealth of options for performance tuning via intuitive software and firmware features.Tune it your way
Prime Z390 simplifies CPU overclocking with software and extensive tweaking options that give beginners and seasoned overclockers alike the tools to build well-tuned machines. A new memory trace layout provides stability and compatibility for both traditional DIMMs and RGB-infused memory, letting you pair a broad choice of DRAM kits with your build.Cool and Reliable
Prime Z390-P is designed for builders who want essential ASUS reliability and performance. More CPU cores create power-delivery challenges, so Prime Z390-P has extra power phases and comprehensive cooling features for optimal performance.Cooler by design
Prime Z390-P features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.Visual beautyASUS Lighting ControlBrighten up your build
With 5050 RGB strips connected to the RGB header, you can create your own stunning multicolor lighting displays with static, blinking, fading, and strobing effects.Upgrade to unrivalled audio Outstanding audioCombined onboard features deliver elevated audio
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced!
Intel Z390 chipset
- Audio shielding: Separates analog/digital signal domains, significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
- Separate layer for left and right tracks: Ensures minimal crosstalk between audio paths.
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Premium parts provide an immersive sound signature, with exceptional fidelity.
The Intel® Z390 is a single-chipset design that supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the chipset provides a maximum of six USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel Z390 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance. Ready for Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors
This motherboard supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
Any described warranty is supplied by the manufacturer of this article and is provided at least in germany. The full warranty information, including the coverage and requirements to claim the warranty is detailed on the manufacturers website. You can find a link to this site on our brand overview
. You can find more information about warranties in our FAQ