Product info or specifications in your language are unfortunately not available at this time.
The TUF Gaming X3 Radeon RX 5600 XT EVO equips 3 powerful fans to up the ante for cooling, without sacrificing the durability that makes it TUF. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and utilizes durable dual ball fan bearings.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence
- 2.7-slot design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful fans
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation
- Quiet intelligence
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise, the fans automatically start up again.
- Sink your heat into this
The TUF Gaming X3 EVO leverages a 2.7-slot design to gain more heatsink surface area. The extra thermal headroom increases overclocking potential and allows fans to run at even lower speeds in light scenarios.
- 2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
- Stay close
MaxContact is an industry-first technology that utilizes precision machining to create a heat spreader surface that makes up to 2X more contact with the GPU chip, resulting in improved thermal transfer.
- Protective backplate
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
Any described warranty is supplied by the manufacturer of this article and is provided at least in germany. The full warranty information, including the coverage and requirements to claim the warranty is detailed on the manufacturers website. You can find a link to this site on our brand overview
. You can find more information about warranties in our FAQ