Product info or specifications in your language are unfortunately not available at this time.
Ergonomic optical gaming mouse optimized for FPS featuring push-fit switch socket design, Aura RGB lighting with Aura Sync-support and DPI target button.
- Exclusive push-fit switch socket design to vary click resistance and extend the lifespan of the mouse
- Customizable Aura RGB lighting with Aura Sync-support
- DPI switch toggles sensitivity, while the DPI target button provides short instances of precision
- Omron switches with 50-million-click durability, plus two extra Japanese-made Omron switches for a different feel
- Advanced 12000 DPI optical sensor, 250 IPS, 50g acceleration and 1000Hz USB polling rate for fast and accurate tracking
- Detachable cable design and ROG pouch for convenient portability and storage
- Intuitive ROG Armoury interface for easy customization of button, performance and lighting settings
- ROG Gladius II - the perfect FPS sidearm
Arm yourself and take aim with the ROG Gladius II optical gaming mouse, the successor to the original Gladius and the next step in the evolution of the ultimate gaming mouse. The Gladius II has an advanced 12000 DPI optical sensor and DPI target button for maximum sniping accuracy - your enemies can run, but they can't hide. And with ASUS Aura Sync lighting technology, you'll outshine the competition.
- Ergonomically designed for all grip types
From the very start, pro gamers have had a hand in designing the ROG Gladius II. The result is an extremely comfortable, high-performance mouse that's perfect for all gamers and any grip styles.
- Dominate and illuminate
ROG Gladius II is designed to dominate - and it looks the part with aggressive aesthetics and ASUS Aura RGB lighting technology. With six customizable pre-set light effects and incredible performance, the Gladius II is primed for battle!
- Perfect synchronization
Achieve perfect RGB lighting synchronization across your ROG Gladius II and other Aura Sync-enabled products to complete the look of your battle station. ROG Sync enables quick lighting synchronization between ROG Claymore and Gladius II, or Aura Sync with ASUS motherboards and other components for a system that really shines!
- Dedicated DPI target button
Whether you're camping out in a sniper nest or hunting down the enemy, the DPI target button is your best ally. You can switch sensitivity settings simply by holding down the DPI target button, which lowers the DPI for more accurate sniping or raises it for faster scrolling across the screen. Default DPI settings return as soon as the button is released.
- Exclusive push-fit switch socket design
ROG Gladius II features an exclusive push-fit socket design that allows you to easily change switches, so you can vary click resistance or extend the lifespan of the mouse by replacing worn or broken switches.
- Durable 50-million-click switches
Mouse buttons and switches - especially switches on gaming mice - take the most abuse. Manufactured with high-quality Omron mouse switches that are rated to at least 50 million clicks, ROG Gladius II is built to last.
- Advanced optical sensor
Every strike is critical. At the heart of ROG Gladius II is an optical sensor that provides you with the accuracy and precision needed to take down the opposition.
- Unplug and go
A quick-release switch at the bottom of the mouse releases the micro-USB cable with one swift movement - it's that easy!
- Personalize your Gladius II
The Gladius II features innovative ROG Armoury software that lets you adjust settings to suit your style. Customize Aura RGB lighting effects, adjust performance and surface calibration settings, program and map buttons, create profiles, and more!
Any described warranty is supplied by the manufacturer of this article and is provided at least in germany. The full warranty information, including the coverage and requirements to claim the warranty is detailed on the manufacturers website. You can find a link to this site on our brand overview
. You can find more information about warranties in our FAQ