Product info or specifications in your language are unfortunately not available at this time.
ROG Strix GeForce is stacked with more CUDA cores, higher clock speeds, and faster memory than its predecessor and paired with a host of features for a truly top-tier gaming experience. Gargantuan power delivery provides the muscle to push overclocking boundaries, while cooling that's honed to perfection keeps the spotlight squarely on Turing's performance. And with an arsenal of utilities that allow you to customize and tweak this extreme hardware, everything AAA gaming has to offer is yours for the taking.
- Axial-tech fan design: a smaller fan hub facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring increases downward air pressure
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence
- 2.7-Slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful Axial-tech fans
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability
- A reinforced frame prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
- Aura Sync compatibility lets you customize and sync lighting effects with other compatible hardware
- Better, faster, stronger
Designed for ROG graphics cards, the fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
- Quiet intelligence
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below a certain threshold, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
- Dual BIOS
Do you prioritize low core temps or low noise levels? Performance mode will let the fans spin up to keep the card running cool all the time. Quiet mode keeps the same power target and high settings, but offers a less aggressive fan curve for quieter operation at medium temps.
- Reinforced frame
A metal brace prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
- MaxContact technology
MaxContact is a technology that utilizes precision machining to create a heat spreader surface that makes more contact with the GPU chip, resulting in improved thermal transfer.
Any described warranty is supplied by the manufacturer of this article and is provided at least in germany. The full warranty information, including the coverage and requirements to claim the warranty is detailed on the manufacturers website. You can find a link to this site on our brand overview
. You can find more information about warranties in our FAQ