Product info or specifications in your language are unfortunately not available at this time.
TUF Gaming motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with highly durable components, these motherboards deliver unwavering stability for gaming sessions that last as long as you demand.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance - an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, great compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
- GPU Temperature Sensing & Fan Xpert 4 Core: ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and acoustics
- TUF Protection: SafeSlot, ESD Guards, DDR4 overvoltage protection, Digi+ VRM, and stainless-steel back I/O for long-term reliability
- Military-grade TUF Components: TUF LANGuard, TUF Chokes, TUF Capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs for maximum durability
- Exclusive DTS Custom audio: delivers positional cues to stereo headphones, helping you to pinpoint enemies and action
- Aura Sync RGB: synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear
- Easy PC DIY experience
TUF Gaming motherboards offer easy and safe DIY builds by leveraging great design, innovative engineering, and strong partnerships with major component manufacturers. The unrivaled combination of military-grade TUF Components, TUF Protection and the TUF Gaming Alliance means that you can rest assured that your gaming rig will go the distance.
- Electrostatic discharge protection
ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to +/- 10kV of air discharge and +/- 6kV of contact discharge - greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of +/- 6kV and +/- 4kKV.
- ASUS OptiMem
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and the T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements allow the TUF Gaming motherboards to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits, while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload - whether you're gaming or running intensive applications.
- More throughput, less CPU usage
TUF B360-PRO Gaming (WI-FI) features the advanced Intel Ethernet. Intel's LAN has the advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput for faster, smoother data transfer.
- Native 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A support
With dual backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A, you'll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps - or twice as fast as USB 3.1 Gen 1.
- Speed up with onboard M.2
With x2 PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 16Gbps data-transfer speeds. It's the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your PC and apps work as fast as possible.
Any described warranty is supplied by the manufacturer of this article and is provided at least in germany. The full warranty information, including the coverage and requirements to claim the warranty is detailed on the manufacturers website. You can find a link to this site on our brand overview
. You can find more information about warranties in our FAQ