Product info or specifications in your language are unfortunately not available at this time.
All batteries will naturally self-discharge, meaning that the amount of energy stored within will gradually decrease. Nickel hydride batteries and other conventional rechargeable batteries tend to demonstrate faster self-discharge than dry batteries, causing inconvenience to the user as the batteries need to be charged before they can be used after purchase, and cannot be used when needed after a period of storage. However, Eneloop offers significantly improved resistance to this self-discharge to provide immediate usability after purchase or long-term storage - thereby offering similar levels of convenience to dry batteries. Following a full charge, the batteries will retain approximately 70% 6 of their maximum energy level after five years of self-discharge, making them perfectly suited both for everyday use and for emergencies.
- "Tradable Green Certificate": solar energy used to charge batteries before shipping
- Offers long-life, stable voltage supply from beginning to end
- Strong against cold temperatures; can even be used at -20°C
- Can be recharged safely after partial discharge; no need to worry about memory effect
- Charger with Smart Charge function launched at same time to detect charge status of each individual battery and prevent overcharging
Any described warranty is supplied by the manufacturer of this article and is provided at least in germany. The full warranty information, including the coverage and requirements to claim the warranty is detailed on the manufacturers website. You can find a link to this site on our brand overview
. You can find more information about warranties in our FAQ