Product info or specifications in your language are unfortunately not available at this time.
Larger surface area and contoured bristles thoroughly clean and massage teeth and gums.
- Thorough clean feeling in your mouth
- Brush head design maximizes sonic motion
- Contoured bristles fit the natural shape of your teeth
- Angled, radial-trimmed bristles expands the area covered
- Designed to optimize performance
- Reminder bristles ensure you are getting an effective clean
- Removes more plaque than a manual toothbrush
- A brush head that fits multiple handles
- Snap-on brush head
- Reminder bristles
Reminder bristles lets you know when to replace the brush head. After three months of normal use bristles exhibit fatigue, and brush heads are less effective.
- Snap-on brush head
Easy brush head placement and handle cleaning!
- Maximize cleaning performance
Thoughtful design and precision engineering ensure that when this Philips Sonicare replacement brushes are combined with the sonic motion and flexible brushing modes, you get a thorough clean.
- Contoured bristles
These Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush bristles are trimmed in a contoured pattern to fit the natural shape of teeth. The peaks and valleys along the length of the brush head are ergonomically designed to follow teeth topography and fit
in between teeth so you're less likely to miss places when you brush.
- Angled radial-trimmed bristles
The curved surface area created by angled, radial-trimmed bristles helps maintain contact with the surfaces of the teeth and gums as the brush head pivots, covering a larger surface area without increasing the size of the brush head.
- Removes more plaque
Removes more plaque from hard-to-reach places than a manual toothbrush!
Any described warranty is supplied by the manufacturer of this article and is provided at least in germany. The full warranty information, including the coverage and requirements to claim the warranty is detailed on the manufacturers website. You can find a link to this site on our brand overview
. You can find more information about warranties in our FAQ